-HOW TO SET UP GAME
-This Game requires the booth to have no front.
-Place each unit approximately 5 feet apart and place the pump pedestals towards
the front of booth.
- Connect the pump hose clamp to the balloon pedestal.
- Stretch an uninflated balloon over the balloon pedestal nozzle on each players unit..
-HOW TO PLAY
1) Make sure a new balloon is placed on each game unit after each play (even if it
did not pop)
2) The game operator announces “one.. two.. there..Go!”
3) At the “go” command both players pump as fast they can trying to pop their
balloon before their opponent pops his or hers.
-Materials and or Items you need to supply for this game:
-SUGGESTED PAY OUTS
First Prize Second Prize
First balloon pooped none