- The game operator releases all the balls at once.
- A player wins by picking the color of the ball that gets to the bottom of the first.
-HOW TO SET UP GAME
Set the game in the front of the booth.
-HOW TO PLAY
1) the game operator places six different colored balls on the tilt rack located at the
top of the game unit.
2) Once all the players have placed their tickets on the color of the ball the think will
be first then the operator releases all the balls
3) You need at least two players to play game (the more players the more profit)
4) It is OK for more then one player to bet on one color
5) The operator should randomly change the location of the balls on the tilt rack with
Materials and or Items you need to supply for this game:
-SUGGESTED PAY OUTS
With 6 or more players Give 3 tickets the winner
With 3 to 4 players give 2 tickets the the winner
With 2 players give 1 ticket