Golf Game (Chip)
-HOW TO SET UP GAME
1) Assemble framework. Note that the eight longer pieced of tubing are used
to form the sides (2 per side) while the four shorter crimped pieces are to
be used to create the base.
2) Attach canvas to framework using Velcro straps
3) Position unit as far back in the boot as possible.
4) Position the “chipping mat” no closer then 10 feet in front of unit.
-HOW TO PLAY
1) Player gets 3 balls per play
2) Player wins by “chipping” the ball onto the canvas and landing a hole in one,
or totaling a score of 50 or more points.
1) To make the game easier you can allow the player to use 4 balls instead of
3. Or you can lower the total of points from 50 to 40.
2) To make the game harder use two balls instead of three, or raise the total of
points from 50 to 70.
-SUGGESTED PAY OUT
First Prize 50points give 3 tickets
Second Prize 20 points give 2 tickets
Third Prize 10 points give 1 ticket