2) Tape (do not nail or staple) the numbered lay down on to the front counter.
-HOW TO PLAY
1) Player places coin on the number of their choice.
2) Once all the players have their coins down the game operator spins the wheel.
3) The player wins when the wheel stops on the number they picked.
4) To maximize the profit, recruit as many player\bets as possible per spin.
5) Depending on the type of wheel, each number has two or three colors in and
each color represents a different prize level.
-Materials and or Items you need to supply for this game:
-SUGGESTED PAY OUT
The following is based on 50 cents a game.
First Prize (on red) 6 tickets
Second Prize (on blue) 3 tickets
Third Prize (on white) 1 tickets